Comprehensive Case Management Employment Program (CCMEP)
The Jefferson County CAC is now accepting CCMEP applications for Summer Employment. Participants 16 to 24 years of age as of June 10th 2019 will be placed in a worksite for the duration of the summer. 14 to 15 year old new applicants as of June 10th will NOT be placed in a job site, however, they will be placed in a non-paid work readiness workshop for the duration of the Summer.
Click here to apply now!
Eligible youth between the ages of 14 and 24 can receive assistance with completing high school, achieving academic success, financial aid for post-secondary education, developing employability skills, acquiring work experience, obtaining employment, and developing citizenship and leadership through the following services:
- Tutoring, Study Skills Training and Instruction Leading
to Secondary School Completion.
- Alternative Secondary Schools Services.
- Paid Work Experience including Summer Employment Opportunities
- Occupational Skill Training.
- Leadership and Citizenship Training.
- Supportive Services.
- Adult Mentoring.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Financial Literacy Education
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Transition to Post-Secondary Education
- Labor Market Education
The following services are available to youth with no eligibility requirements:
- Information and Referral to Job Openings.
- Career Assessment.
- Books, videos and software on job search techniques, interview skills, resume writing and employment application tips.
- Information on jobs and careers such as earnings, qualifications and employment outlook.
- Computers for Internet job search and employment and educational purposes.
- Information and referral to community agencies and programs.
- Financial aid information for college.
|Lori Hawthorne ||Director||282-0971 Ext. 139|
|Rich Gualtiere||Assistant Director ||282-0971 Ext. 135|